Tow & Go Guidelines – Get ready to have fun!
- To speed up the process, before you arrive, make sure that everyone has completed the electronic waiver forms found > here.
- For Groups of 5 or more arrive 1 hour before scheduled rental time.
- For groups of 4 or less, arrive 30 minutes before rental time.
- We will collect the damage deposit – so bring your credit card.
- We will verify all the paperwork, provide a safety orientation, equipment overview and riding tutorial for new riders.
- If you are renting equipment for a full day, the pick up time is AFTER 6 P.M. the night before, at the pickup location. Equipment is due back the rental day before 6 P.M.
- We will deliver to private property and SOME trail heads. We can NOT deliver to Forest Service ground.
- In the summer, bring sun block, snacks, water and dress appropriately for both hot and cool temps. It may be cool when you start, but you will warm up quickly when on the machines.
- In addition to helmets and goggles, we have safety equipment for everyone to wear FREE of CHARGE and we STRONGLY encourage everyone to wear boots, knee pads, elbow pads and gloves. Tipping over and crashes are part of riding and safety equipment prevents injuries. We want you to be safe and have a fun experience without a trip to the ER.
- In winter dress in layers and take advantage of the full climate suits we have available to keep you warm and comfortable.
Parking and getting to check in location
Call for Details
Client(s) must show up prior to their scheduled rental time to complete the check in and safety overview presentation.